W walid1635 New member Registered Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Mar 4, 2026 #11 I have successfully received the Apple transfer of $6,300 from seller WuCarder. The transaction was smooth, fast, and 100% secure.
I have successfully received the Apple transfer of $6,300 from seller WuCarder. The transaction was smooth, fast, and 100% secure.
W walid1635 New member Registered Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Mar 4, 2026 #12 Highly trusted and recommended seller. I will definitely work again in the future. Thank you for the excellent service!
Highly trusted and recommended seller. I will definitely work again in the future. Thank you for the excellent service!
Secure Escrow Trusted Secure Escrow Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Moderating Staff Member Messages 3,859 Reaction score 716 Points 113 Mar 5, 2026 #13 Buyer Has confirmed Payment received. Seller's Payment has been released. Thanks for choosing Secure Escrow Service. Regards: Bitcarder Secure Escrow Service. Great Job @RED✘
Buyer Has confirmed Payment received. Seller's Payment has been released. Thanks for choosing Secure Escrow Service. Regards: Bitcarder Secure Escrow Service. Great Job @RED✘