♔ Top Selling 💎 Exclusive offer ☪ Golden Seller TOP FORUM VERIFIED 🌟 Trusted Top Forum Seller | LINKABLE CASHAPP TRNSFERS_ BANK, PAYPAL, CASHAPP, ZELLE , VENMO 🌐 | Instant Worldwide Transfers

I had to double-check my balance like five times ’cause I couldn’t believe the $4000 Chime transfer from Drake Dollar Seller was really there.
But yup, it’s real, and I’m already making moves with this money.
Shoutout to Drake Dollar Seller for keeping it 💯—they didn’t play no games, just straight-up delivered that $4000 Chime transfer from Drake Dollar Seller with no issues.


IMG 20250414-8541
 
Thanks for the feedback
HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS​

Cash App ,PayPal, Chime, Skrill, Zelle, Venmo, Revolut ,Money Gram.​

Offering Test Deal​

Starting from 150$ for 1500$ ​

Pay $250 and get $3500 transfer and $250 Gift Card​

Pay 275$ and get 4000$ transfer and 250$ Gift Card​

Pay 300$ and get 4500$ transfer and 250$ Gift Card​

 
Thanks for the feedback
HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS​

Cash App ,PayPal, Chime, Skrill, Zelle, Venmo, Revolut ,Money Gram.​

Offering Test Deal​

Starting from 150$ for 1500$ ​

Pay $250 and get $3500 transfer and $250 Gift Card​

Pay 275$ and get 4000$ transfer and 250$ Gift Card​

Pay 300$ and get 4500$ transfer and 250$ Gift Card​

Ok Honey, i am ready with payment
 
Successfully Transferred $10k Paypal
Waiting for feedback @Momma gets it
I am overjoyed to have received $10000 via PayPal from @The Boss! You are a legend, Drake Dollar.
You really are amazing. I still find it hard to believe.
I am overjoyed and immensely appreciative that my first $10000 paypal transfer transaction went off without a hitch.


IMG 20250422-985
 
I have just sent the decided payment to Secure Escrow wallet