J joziahcolten New member Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 4, 2024 #1,192 Need Cash App big cash
WuCarder βββββ Staff member Verified Trusted Seller Premium User Messages 2,752 Reaction score 1,106 Points 113 Jan 4, 2024 #1,193 How much you like Cashapp transfer?
WuCarder βββββ Staff member Verified Trusted Seller Premium User Messages 2,752 Reaction score 1,106 Points 113 Jan 4, 2024 #1,195 joziahcolten said: 10k$ payment Click to expand... Oh that's a lot but no problems 1000$ fee my payment method BTC/USDT
joziahcolten said: 10k$ payment Click to expand... Oh that's a lot but no problems 1000$ fee my payment method BTC/USDT
J joziahcolten New member Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 4, 2024 #1,196 Okay no problems the fee I just need this cash real quick delivery Where I pay you fee?
WuCarder βββββ Staff member Verified Trusted Seller Premium User Messages 2,752 Reaction score 1,106 Points 113 Jan 4, 2024 #1,197 Sent you BTC wallet address check your inbox and more talk on telegram,
WuCarder βββββ Staff member Verified Trusted Seller Premium User Messages 2,752 Reaction score 1,106 Points 113 Jan 4, 2024 #1,198 Same wallet address sent you telegram
J joziahcolten New member Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 4, 2024 #1,199 Okay cool I'm sent to someone BTC wallet id I'll let you when he done,
J joziahcolten New member Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Points 1 Jan 4, 2024 #1,200 Hello Everyone I can't have more words to to explain about this seller @WuCarder 100000000000000000% real deal I am uploading here every one part about this deal I really appreciate or highly recommended WuCarder,
Hello Everyone I can't have more words to to explain about this seller @WuCarder 100000000000000000% real deal I am uploading here every one part about this deal I really appreciate or highly recommended WuCarder,